And today I did......

Did 50 on the road bike today, 25 into a strong head wind (hurricane) was pullin like a f#c#i# train dont know where thats coming from :?
Return leg felt like I had a rocket up ma jacksy :twisted:
Got home and ransacked the fridge.

RobMac":1tw0qf7h said:
Did 50 on the road bike today, 25 into a strong head wind (hurricane) was pullin like a f#c#i# train dont know where thats coming from :?

makes the 18 miles I did off road today feel kinda pathetic :roll:

G

;) The reason for all of this G is Im gonna be doing my first touring/camping holiday this year (Isle of Skye) and Im hoping
to do betweens 50-100 per day.

R

enid_puceflange":1yzhrtwy said:
RobMac":1yzhrtwy said:

makes the 18 miles I did off road today feel kinda pathetic :roll:

G
18 miles off road? Sounding pretty respectable to me. And anyway, 1 offroad mile = at least 2 roadie miles, any fule kno that.

well after a got hame fae work a got stuck into the tripple disc progear . it needs a chain , rear brake cable and the 2 front alloy mounts still :roll: :LOL: oh , and the 2 front discs are all masked off ready to be painted orange :D

anyone got a shot of a shock pump that'll fit a manitou slr rear shock ? :oops: :LOL:

:cool:
13032010515.jpg

Im a Happy Bunny , fitted my rustwall's yesterday
Gc

those tyres are just perfect on the dale :cool:

are those onza rip and rail tyres mikee and if so how are they- I have heard mixed reports (same with any tyres really).

Nice day to get out fellas well done- hope the drum is as nice in the morning :D

clockworkgazz":ful4ns5z said:
those tyres are just perfect on the dale :cool:

Cheers Gazz,

I really wanted some of the lighter Skin wall coloured tyres, but these will do :roll:
It needs a good scrub after today's galavant, but it will get it after tomorrows ventures :cool:

G

Back