A warning about buying outside of ebay.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good to hear you got your money back....

I got shafted on here - but once bitten and all that...... ;) ;) and I never got my money back... :cry:

marin man":3pd4x826 said:
He doesnt have a feedback thread I dont think

Then start one for him, it's what it's there for, how are the rest of supposed to avoid getting ripped off by a dodgy member on here if no one wants to leave negative feedback.

marin man":zlj6xeru said:
What happened to you then steve :?:

New member on here (for about a month) had made a few legitimate posts of sorts. Advertised some XT Thumbies.

I said yes please, sent the paypal gift, and then never received item, and the member's not been back in here since (my pm's to him are still in my outbox).

My fault, I shoulda sent a conventional paypal payment, you lives and learns.... :oops: :oops:

I sent him over 1000 paypal money requests :LOL: for my money back, but nothing.... :(

Like I say, ya lives and learns.... no gift payment to anyone that's not a trusted (by me) member on here. And no rushing in to buy anything from the people that post things up for sale with their first post.... :x ;)

I am not saying I wont do it but cant find his bloody user name as I deleted my messages because they were full.....

On ebay he is called "retrobikeboy11"

If any members know his user name then tell me and i will start a feedback thread ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back