Sold 92 team marin frame, fork, bars, stem. Now just £80

Theres 2 versions of rock stars. 1st is the 750g version used on the top few models.

Then there is the plain rockstars which were double butted.

They are slightly different in shape just below the crown....narrower.

The weight difference is actually minimal. 100g odd at this size.

Also, the 750g forks were only 750g at 15" frame size 🤣. So a typical bit of marketing bull!

The forks come up on here and on ebay fairly regularly, normal ones go for around £20 and rockstars for probably £30 ish.....unless the seller has no idea then £10....like my past pair!

The advantage of a medium frame is that there are 2 sizes above to nick forks from. Cut them down and ask any good bike shop to thread them....£10 at micks...

The a to c is standard 395, so for a riders bike pretty much any steel fork will fit or a 60/80mm old school suspension fork ...aka pace etc.

Yes. 120mm headtube, with original headset which were lowish stack at 33mm.....i think.

So that should be spot on.

Ritchey were 34mm, and i think new tange passage are 30.2. Ive just bought a tange falcon and that was 34mm too, so plenty to choose from.

Surprised this hasn't sold. Where are you based BTW for potential collection?
It may be on the smaller size for me, but curious. Cheers

Suffolk. Happy to box and post.

17.5" marin size is 19" by everybody else's reckoning! They were still using the the old skool c to c...

So its 19" c to t......17.5" c to c

Im also very very suprised this hasn't gone. Last year they were being snapped up for double what im asking. But then the market is poor now and interest seems to be waning.....again....well its all cyclical.

Suffolk. Happy to box and post.

17.5" marin size is 19" by everybody else's reckoning! They were still using the the old skool c to c...

So its 19" c to t......17.5" c to c
Thanks, I agree, what's the top tube length. c-c? They made them longer than standard, can't remember what your they started doing that. Should be a bit longer than your 19" O Prestige anyway.

No the orange is bigger its a 21"....part of the reason to keep it touring use.

The marin top tube is a reasonably sensible 58cm....so you can go either longer stem for head down racing or shorter stem and tour on it.

Back