1992 Marin team issue - restored and ridden

Think I’m going to approach with a more black and silver style rather than the silver and neon as I did prefer the look with the black cable housing rather than the neon but I’m not really sure.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
The weight isn't too bad at all. The price in that link is ok too. Me thinks lighter than most other pedals out there from the same era.

I think I’m happy with it now, I changed the saddle to the Marin and tbh, it’s not bad and to me is more comfortable than any of the other saddles I’ve tried on it.

I brasso’d the Syncros stem and it’s now bearably shiny, so I’m sticking with that and now all I need is those bloody smokes to show up, I’ve been waiting for 1 1/2 weeks and it was only dispatched 2 days ago

Sharkfin installed and I am now content with the look and I’m not going to change anything major apart from perhaps a few ti bolts and stripping the pace crown..

3CF686D8-A95E-408E-B8C4-7256482EE9F8.jpeg

Attachments

• 150A9374-F252-4B06-B842-9B1BAD2637EB.jpeg
    150A9374-F252-4B06-B842-9B1BAD2637EB.jpeg
    956.9 KB · Views: 8
Back