1992 Marin team issue - restored and ridden

Buy a few sets; makes the postage easier and sell a few.

I’ve got some titanium m6 bolts I think

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Buy a few sets; makes the postage easier and sell a few.

I’ve got some titanium m6 bolts I think
not seen them, though I was going to buy a set until I saw the postage..

would you sell yours?

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
I was thinking, if the Syncros stem was painted black, and I had a set of black p-bones on there I think it would look really cool as the black would contrast the silver and also the chunky alu look would contrast the thin steel

Are you switching this up mid-to-end build to go weight weenie? Or trimming a bit of fat for the sake of it? Anything you are after that you want to be lighter?

All in all looks heeps better than the beginning photos on page 1.

Vetta sl ti saves 50g from the turbo.

I kinda want some carbon handlebars to match the pace forks but I’d be scared to ride them and it’s hard to find carbon flatbars.. USE has stopped selling them cheap..

So new upgrades will save 1 quarter of a KG

New smoke tyres (still not got them yet I don’t know where they are. But the choice was Royal Mail or pay £120 for DHL🤣🤣) are 1240g for the pair whereas the tyres on it now weigh about 100g more for the pair. I could probably save about 100g with some TPU inner tubes but I’m not going to bother.

The spin stix are really light but they don’t really match so I’m sticking with the xtr m900.

Back