1986 Fisher Mt. Tam

Re: Re:

ndaand":3n0fo21m said:
Hello Mike,

There is a stub brazed on to the top of the fork tube, above the headset, that the bullmoose bar clamps on to. I have seen them on some of the old Ritchey Bikes in pictures. The fork is noted in the MOMBAT specs for the 1986 Mt. Tam as "Cro-Mo w/ bar stub". I did not remove the bars while cleaning it up, but will try and pull them and take a picture soon. There is an old thread at MTBR regarding them: http://forums.mtbr.com/vintage-retro-cl ... 12476.html

Hi ,

Thanks for the info . No need to take a photo , don't wanna risk you chipping the paint on the bars . IMO one of the nicest bikes I've ever seen .
So , how much did you want for it ? :LOL:
Well it was worth a try :roll:
Mike

NDA

Chute55uk":89rxksm1 said:
Does the frame number have tet in it?

ndaand":89rxksm1 said:
......Unfortunately, no TT on the bottom bracket........

I wouldn't be too bothered though with such a beauty :cool:

Re:

If it were mine , I'm almost ashamed to say I would only ride it in the dry :oops:

Re: Re:

ndaand":25yoi0wl said:
Hello everyone.
I put together a list of components on the bike this weekend and had a chance to finish cleaning it up, take pictures. Unfortunately, no TT on the bottom bracket. I’m over the top thrilled with the quality and condition and feel lucky to have noticed it for sale. I had lines on a couple older Mt. Tams last year, but they never worked out through timing and/or distance, but worth the wait. Hope you like the picts.
NDA

Jesus Christ ,,do you live in a castle those gates are fantastic..

Re:

Not I,

There's a complex in the neighborhood that is all 1776 era replicas, as offices, called Philadelphia Square. That's a door from the fire house Fire House, I think. You can check it out on google earth street view. It's at: 120 Independence Circle, Chico, CA.

When i'm looking at this bike i feel like a child again because this was what the grown ups were riding when i was a little boy. :) A beautiful bike in superbe condition. Thanks for sharing!

Re:

I think you've invented time travel and hopped back to 1986. ;)

Seriously, that bike is incredible!

Back