1985 Raleigh 531c Panasonic (Best in Show Eroica)

Re:

:shock:

WOW! That looks fantastic! Looking forward to seeing it built up :cool:
Keep up the good work ;)

Mike

Re: 1985 Raleigh 531c Panasonic (paint job complete P4)

If I need a Raleigh painted I know where to go. ;) Looks fantastic. :cool:

In fact, where is that Burner frame?.......

wow!

Can't wait to see it built!

Maca that is so stunning, it makes me want a panasonic raleigh so bad. Just won a 83 raleigh 531c frame on ebay in need of paint so if it's as good as it looks a retromod rider is in the works. Can't wait to see your frame built up its going to be amazing.

Re:

Thanks guys, im really pleased with it. Looks so much better in the flesh as u just cant pick up the pearl in photos very well.

Ive started to built it, its coming together lovely.

I cant recomend Mark at MRCreations highly enough

Re:

Superb work, paint looks immaculate, Wish I'd got mine painted, but it would have needed a bit more money than I can afford, so decals and rattle cans had to get the job done.
Just don't stand yours next to mine please :LOL:

Thanks Andy, well I had some time with the frame today so got a few more bits fitted. I've got a full shimano 600ex group set for with the shifters and rear mech being the slightly later 6208 so I could have index.

Also found an original coke bottle, ellite cage. Original 531c decal and Del at Delcals did a great job re-producing the "Product of TI Raleigh" decal.

This is about as far as I can go until the wheels are built up, hope you like. I'm so in love with this one :)

Re:

That looks stunning mate! :cool: :cool:

I see you've gone for the proper man's 66 bars! :LOL: :LOL:

Lovely panto'd Record stem too

Mike

Re: 1985 Raleigh 531c Panasonic (started the build 10th May P5)

Cheers, yeah 66-42's but only because I could find any 64-44 / 42's in the condition I wanted and then I thought as this is an 85 bike it would prob have had 66 shape bars any how and the should suit the non-aero cables.

Back