16" Aqua Zaskar (Marmite Update 5/5/14)

Re: 16" Aqua Zaskar - Finished (PICS PAGE 9)

Well, she's just been on the scales at work.

22lb 6oz.

Very pleasantly surprised with that :D

That is surprising. Are the scales accurate ? I recently weighed my new quake and it seems to read 26lbs, the same as my ultra Ti and i dont understand that :? Im wondering if mine are only calibrated up to 26lbs :LOL:

Plans now ? Rider. Split and sell(seems a waste doesnt it :? ) or botm ?

Re:

Barneyballbags":35sdho6d said:

22lb 6oz.

thats not bad. my ball burnished zaskar weighs in at 22.1ibs with a fairly average stx front wheel and steel seat post. with a few more lightweight and titanium bits i could probably get it down into the lower 21ibs region :cool:

sean

dyna-ti":3u6a60n8 said:
That is surprising. Are the scales accurate ? I recently weighed my new quake and it seems to read 26lbs, the same as my ultra Ti and i dont understand that :? Im wondering if mine are only calibrated up to 26lbs :LOL:

Plans now ? Rider. Split and sell(seems a waste doesnt it :? ) or botm ?

They're digital medical scales, so I'd hope they were accurate!

I'll be keeping it for a while. It's entered in this month's BOTM but doesn't have a hope in hell, as it's only a Zaskar and not some leftfield brand that people have never heard of ;) :LOL:

Forgot to add that it might be doing the CRC Enduro in Builth Wells in a few weeks time.. Going up against the Audi drivers on their £5K full sus 29ers ;)

Barneyballbags":2t3ho3tp said:

22lb 6oz.

That's very respectable. My two are coming in at around 25 1/2 so I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong.

There can't be that much more metal in an 18" :D

cherrybomb":137srkbk said:
Barneyballbags":137srkbk said:

22lb 6oz.

That's very respectable. My two are coming in at around 25 1/2 so I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong.

There can't be that much more metal in an 18" :D

My front rim is worn away to virtually nothing so that might have something to do with it :shock: :LOL:

Looks beautiful. I haven't weighed mine, but I've been pleasantly surprised at how light it is when I move it around the garage.

Latest posts

Back