Your avatar..whats the story???

Mine's just a picture of some old fool (who, at his age, should know better) up at 1,900 metres in the Ταιγετος mountains - the highest point of a 65km loop from home. Still, it's a nice enough place to be I suppose.
From here it's mostly all technical rocky paths and dirt roads all the way down to the coast, with a nice little climb back up to Platsa at 400 metres (just to really make me earn my Mythos...)

Attachments

• Taigetos---2010.jpg
    Taigetos---2010.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 559
Andy R":1xud5oxh said:
Mine's just a picture of some old fool (who, at his age, should know better) up at 1,900 metres in the Ταιγετος mountains - the highest point of a 65km loop from home. Still, it's a nice enough place to be I suppose.
From here it's mostly all technical rocky paths and dirt roads all the way down to the coast, with a nice little climb back up to Platsa at 400 metres (just to really make me earn my Mythos...)

I didnt know David Essex was a fellow retro biker :LOL:

Ernie ;)

ernie":3hd65ylc said:
Andy R":3hd65ylc said:

I didnt know David Essex was a fellow retro biker :LOL:

Ernie ;)

Funnily enough, last week my wife Karen and I were sorting through some stuff at home and we came across her programme for the show "Godspell", (which she went to see in 1971, when she was 15) complete with Mr Essex's autograph......
Apparently she used to think he was to die for.......

So just like me then :roll:

Uncanny :shock:
taigetos__2010_175-1-1.jpg
DavidEssex.jpg

the barron

gonna make you a star :D

because i use to rush home from school and watch dangermouse, and everyone need,s a villan in there life :D

Back