YO EDDY FRAME ONLY AQUAFADE

:oops: Sorry....dont mean to cast any asspersions....i just cannot rationalise that price to the bike in the photos.... :?

typhoon":16nquggm said:
:oops: Sorry....dont mean to cast any asspersions....i just cannot rationalise that price to the bike in the photos.... :?

Right, if you have a genuine concern please pm me or one of the mods direct.

Please see above what I've written about price. It's up to the seller to set it. It doesn't really need your comments. If you think the price is too high offer him lower or move along. Clearly haven't followed too much retro kit through ebay or here have you? Whilst this price is strong it isn't ridiculous. Maybe take a look back though ebay watch and check the prices on some kleins....

OK...top end kit and top end bikes, TOP END meaning top end, you know it and the clientelle know it...BUT..u still provide the quality photo's to show it....in this case, photos and price tag do not gel...that is my point, nothing more :eek:

P1010658-2.jpg

Its my old bike thati sold on here last month,it had a stuk seatpot and was sold for a lot less,my loss!

fayetiboy":hrf4v3mv said:
Its my old bike thati sold on here last month,it had a stuk seatpot and was sold for a lot less,my loss!

My eyes.

It had a stuck seatpost.

There's your problem!

:oops:I do appologise to all concerned....i now se that this is not the correct place to voice these opions...my mistake , very sorry, :cry:

typhoon":1ogcqvl7 said:
:oops:I do appologise to all concerned....i now se that this is not the correct place to voice these opions...my mistake , very sorry, :cry:

Are you being sarcastic? It's one thing to voice an opinion, another to make seemingly unfounded accusations.

If you think it's a scam there's a right way to go about things. Please alert one of the mods.

If you want to post on people's classifieds your opinion on price that's what stw is for.

The stuck seatpost was not a problem for me as it was the correct height and not worth the risk of damaging the frame just to sell it.

fayetiboy":32om8w88 said:
The stuck seatpost was not a problem for me as it was the correct height and not worth the risk of damaging the frame just to sell it.

good god. I give up :cry:

Back