yo eddy 016.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 1,748
  • yo eddy 017.jpg
    yo eddy 017.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 1,748
  • yo eddy 008.jpg
    yo eddy 008.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 1,748
:shock: £950!!!!!! Hmmm...that makes some of my bikes well on target for my retirement fund !!!!!!!!!! :cool:

;) Some shots no brakes....some shots cables....some shots bits of both.....bits not connected.....no offence, but if i was selling something for close to a grand, it would be finished off , i's dotted, t's crossed, and looking top notch. Good luck!!! :? :?

£950!!!!!! Hmmm...that makes some of my bikes well on target for my retirement fund !!!!!!!!!!

...yep, time to move out of property and into retro mtb's.

And I was worried that I'd overspent on my Dekerf at £270...

:cry: I'm really sorry if otherwise, but i keep returning to this post and i cant help feeling anything other than SCAM.....????

unsure iff the paint job makes it more pricey but two yo eddy's have sold recently (frame only) for £227 & 200. seems the price to be quite high.

typhoon":cr20l5vz said:
:cry: I'm really sorry if otherwise, but i keep returning to this post and i cant help feeling anything other than SCAM.....????

Best go easy posting things like that unless you have proof.

Interested to hear from the seller why the price has risen since last week.

As for the price it's up to the seller to set. Top end and desirable retro kit like this cost top cash back in the day and can still command top money now. As kase mentions this Yo has a desirable paint scheme which effects price also.

Back