Yet another Pace RC-100 resto...

Pulling up a chair for this build. Looks great... definitely the right thing not re painting the frame, looks brill as it is!! The fluro yellow looks amazing

Re: Re:

shedfull":30h9qhyf said:
Mmmm... NOS :)

Hi Tristan,

Brilliant, so glad the skewers are going on such a cool bike, i will be watching this one :cool:

An old friend over in lancashire bought one when new ( 1990ish), and was mad enough to let me borrow it for an afternoon.. It was fantastic, plus it was the first time i had seen bullseye bmx cranks since the early bmx days... so cool. " i didnt want to give it back "... i never did see that bike again.., Also back then, there was nothing around like it...

Cant wait to see yours done....,

Martin

Re:

OK, major progress last night. Fiancé out and kids in bed - rare time to myself!

I need to get a new right hand m732 XT thumbie as mine is fubar - everything else is set.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    111.6 KB · Views: 445
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    139.4 KB · Views: 445
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    166 KB · Views: 447
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    129.5 KB · Views: 447
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    144.7 KB · Views: 446
Re:

Lovely bike, but if that's the correct saddle height for you, it's not only too small, but you will crack the frame at the seat post clamp (like most of them did!) They usually broke there or at the driveside/chainstay/BB weld.

shedfull":1n1orbsv said:
That seat post looks mighty long :shock:
You're not going to ride with it like that are you?

Yes, I'm 7'4".

Only joking :) I want to protect the new paint so I've installed it in its highest position until the bike is finished.

Looking good- Argos have done a good job with the yellow bits!

Re:

Almost there - I got the chain, rear thumbie and cable (yellow, of course :)) on yesterday and I'll hopefully get the chance to restore the other PD-M737 SPD this week.

I'll post more photos then.

Anyone got any tips for bleeding Maguras?

T

Re:

Sloooow progress, but I'm almost there. Rear Magura's to bleed and front shifter to install.

These came in the post this morning:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    154.3 KB · Views: 300
Back