Xtr m900 36h f hub,Green AC booster,Orange s/post+

GT-Steve":2rf7vrym said:
damn if only them xtr cranks were longer... :(
I just sold some 180mm ones and I may have a set of minty 175s up for grabs. I need to decide on my next build, whether to use the M952 stash I have, or use the M737/9 stash (I have a stash of DX too, but for some reason it remains just a stash).

I'll keep you posted in terms of the 175s if I decide to sell them, though I suspect they will find their way on to the RM Cirrus I need to build up, as I won it via a karma givaway (though the 737/9 stuff would work well, as I was going for a silver build).

Took the Klein for its firs ride yesteday, nothing too taxing, just a stroll round the park. Nice it is too, though the middle ring needs swapping out as it slips.

I've made a few minor changes to it, managed to get some blue xlite canti bolts, a blue rollamajic style thing, some blue cook bros spacers, black ringle post (though cracked sadly) and a flite with blue edges. I'll post up some pics when I get the time. Trying to focus on selling my surplus so I can concentrate on the builds I have rather than continuing to buy stuff I like, but have no need for.

sounds good about the GLF, bummer about the middle ring - it wasn't me, I never rode it... :oops: :oops: :LOL:

As for the M95* cranks in 175, just let me know... I'm trying to get a complete groupset together and I need minters like your 165's, and al the ones I see are worn from heel rub.. :roll:

GT-Steve":hi7myak0 said:
sounds good about the GLF, bummer about the middle ring - it wasn't me, I never rode it... :oops: :oops: :LOL:
I know, rides really well aside from that. It's also nice to take a slow pose around the hood, I guess I was forced to go a little faster than planned ;)

Hello,
For the Orange Seatpost in 26.4 , is it possible to send in france? How much?

Can I have pictures?

thanks

Back