Xtr m900 36h f hub,Green AC booster,Orange s/post+

nutcase-retro":2czfn5vh said:
Do you know the age year of the ControlTech Scandium stem aprox. Is it 1 1/8, sorry just notices it’s a 1 inch
Control tech is 1 1/8, and is a fairly recent one. I bought it off here last year but have never used it.

Updated sold/pending payment items. Just a few things left (I'll be adding more), open to reasonable offers.

Ian any chance of a pic of the inserts to the seat post buddy? Just need to see the grooved sides of the two halves, can then make a decision without the hassle of sending stuff back.

development_cycle":wtb7y208 said:
Ian any chance of a pic of the inserts to the seat post buddy? Just need to see the grooved sides of the two halves, can then make a decision without the hassle of sending stuff back.
I'll sort out dome pics on Tuesday as the pos is now at work and I'm off until Tuesday. I hope that is ok.

ishaw":284f0iix said:
development_cycle":284f0iix said:
I'll sort out dome pics on Tuesday as the pos is now at work and I'm off until Tuesday. I hope that is ok.

Ian, Tuesday is fine for pics

Updated with a few items from other sale threads. I'll add more over the coming days too.

Back