Xtr m900 36h f hub,Green AC booster,Orange s/post+

ishaw

Gold Trader
GT Fan
Feedback
View
OK, started going through my ever increasing stash of bike parts with a view to selling some off to a) clear some space and b) fund my Yo Eddy restoration/build, so here is the first batch. All prices are posted within the UK. Happy to post overseas for a little extra. Please post interest on here then follow with a PM to keep it open and fair (and so I can keep track):

One xtr M900 front hub - 36h
Today I built up the hub using a NOS (but slightly shop soiled) body and some internals of a hub I had that had cracked at the flanges. Spins nice and smooth and has never been built up - £25 posted.

Before build:

IMG_2843.jpg

After build:

IMG_2845.jpg

IMG_2846.jpg

Orange Seatpost - 26.4
Cromo, factory drilled for lightness. Very clean condition. A few rust spots at the top that will polish out - £12

IMG_2947.jpg

IMG_2949.jpg

IMG_2948.jpg

AC brake booster in green
Cost me somewhere around £30 a year ago, and I've not used it since it is slightly the wrong shade of green for my build (though do keep checking as it is a lovely piece of kit) - £25

Canti/V power modulator thing. Allows you to run cantis on v levers, or vice versa, not sure which way round. New in box - £10

IMG_2927.jpg

Sold items:
M900 bar/shifter mounts
Seem to have more than I can fit on bikes, so up for grabs. I believe NOS, but can't be 100% sure - £10

ControlTech Scandium stem
Scandium, light as anything, pretty much as new/unmarked, though the black paint on the front plate is starting to peel off from the polished finish the rest of it has. Perhaps the previous owner added the black? I was going to peel it all off, but not going to use it now - £30

Diatech headset (CB2) - 1 1/8
Green, New, includes top cap and crown race - £20

If you want to check out more details about the headset:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Dia-Tech-CB2-...cycling_bikeparts_SR&var=&hash=item746ab0c805

4 arm M952 ring that will fit these cranks - £20 posted or £10 with the cranks.

XTR M950 carbon brake booster.
Comes with titanium mounting hardware, not the original Shimano gubbins - £30 (sold for £25)

Chris King Headset #2
No fading to this one, the bottom part is perfect, some cosmetic marks to the upper, especially to the covering plate (no idea how these were made, not asked previous owner who I bought this off for more than the following price - new ones available for around £10 from Wiggle) - £35

Onza Ho brakes
Not a complete set. Almost a full set of fronts, just missing the rear nut thing for the spring, and the rears are just the outers, so you'll need to source the rest. I bought some of the brakes off the forum a few weeks ago, and have added a few things from my spares bin to try and make it more of a set - £30 (sold for £25)

Syncros stem
Grey, excellent condition, includes top cap. 1 1/8 - £25

Brooks saddle.
I bought as new, have ridden it for 16 miles. Upper is starting to lift slightly on the underside rear, but easily glued - £15 (sold for £12)

Chris King Headset #1
Some cable rub, and has faded a bit to what is a nice off black/purple colour. Bearings are OK as much as I can tell without fitting it to a bike. Comes with crown race - £40

Thomson Elite Stem
Short and sweet in black. 90mm reach, a little rise. Great condition with a few little marks to the top at the front (pictured) - £35

Avocet saddle
Pretty fantastic condition for a saddle from 1988. Just some marks to the rear as in pics - £12

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Thomson Elite Seatpost
Short and sweet in black. 90mm reach, a little rise. Great condition with a few little marks to the top at the front (pictured) - £35

Errmm looks and sounds more like a stem to me :LOL: :LOL:

kermitgreenkona88":1so5jc7y said:
Thomson Elite Seatpost

Errmm looks and sounds more like a stem to me :LOL: :LOL:
Doh! My excuse is that I've not eaten today and can barely remember my name. Will correct and hang my head in shame.

kermitgreenkona88":3sx2phm2 said:
Quick someone buy some of this great stuff so this man can eat :oops: Just wish I could afford some of it my self :oops:
Tucking in to a pizza now, so you can rest easy regarding my wellbeing. Someone has bought the Avocet saddle so I could afford to phone for food ;)

Talk to me about the Orange seat post please. Have one of these that needs to be replaced because every time I ride the saddle rotates up and down, something must have smoothed off in the clamp area. What condition are the top parts in when you look at the grooves?

development_cycle":3nnloq5p said:
Talk to me about the Orange seat post please. Have one of these that needs to be replaced because every time I ride the saddle rotates up and down, something must have smoothed off in the clamp area. What condition are the top parts in when you look at the grooves?
I've just taken a look inside the clamp area and it is full of grooves that you can feel with your fingers, not smoothed at all. If you want me to inspect anything in more detail, just let me know.

sausagefingers":38w2hrvv said:
what size bars will fit the thomson?
thanks
Your commonal garden retro MTB bar, none of that oversize filth here (unless that's what you wanted, but if you did, sorry, nothing to see here).

Back