Xmas Sale...Come see.....

XTSTIMAN":3tg4osdn said:
Second in line for these - Shimano XT ST-M738 (F&R) (Spares/Repairs - Shifter Pods cracked, but still useable) £14

Errr.....see previous post above.....looks like your 5th in line....but you never know :)

Interest is noted however, thanks XTSTIMAN ;)

Despite being head of the queue I'm pretty sure I'm least deserving of the Indys - Nick (Passiflora) has been a top fella to me recently, so I'll defer to him ;) Also wouldn't want to swipe them if they're needed for a specific project - I just thought they looked nice & were a bargain - I can use something else! ;)

So I'll shuffle back to third in the queue!
Thanks very much :cool:
Pete

elPedro666":12lksi62 said:
Despite being head of the queue I'm pretty sure I'm least deserving of the Indys - Nick (Passiflora) has been a top fella to me recently, so I'll defer to him ;) Also wouldn't want to swipe them if they're needed for a specific project - I just thought they looked nice & were a bargain - I can use something else! ;)

So I'll shuffle back to third in the queue!
Thanks very much :cool:
Pete

No probs Pete.....dibs queue amended :)

Ive taken these for use with my Klien Masker, if I dont use them or they dont suit. I will remeber to refer back to you then pete 4 same price.

I hope thats ok Passiflora :)

passiflora":26efa6m3 said:
Ive taken these for use with my Klien Masker, if I dont use them or they dont suit. I will remeber to refer back to you then pete 4 same price.

I hope thats ok Passiflora :)

No problem. Cheers for letting me know :)

Back