Xmas Sale...Come see.....

Did the xt m738 sifters/levers go? If not, I'me quite interested if they are V levers.

Thanks

Ian

ishaw":1y2erd79 said:
Did the xt m738 sifters/levers go? If not, I'me quite interested if they are V levers.

Thanks

Ian

Ian, I'm just waiting to hear from one interested person, but i'll let you know as soon as i hear anything (and i'll prompt him for an answer).

Take a look at the following photos to see the shifters full condition...i think many people think they are in better condition than they are when looking at the original pics but they are £14 for a reason (However, possibly describing them as "cracked" may not tell the whole story so sorry for that folks, didn't mean to be misleading) :oops: They do work fine however.....

IMG_0987.jpg

IMG_0986.jpg

IMG_0985.jpg

IMG_0983.jpg

Cheers for the extra pics. If they are brake levers, I may have the Sti units to swap over, though I'll need to rummage in the shed tomorrow to confirm.

I'll take them if my units will fit. I'll confirm tomorrow as I have the afternoon off work.

Ian

No probs Ian.....by the look of it the pods can be detached from the levers and replaced....

Sorry, looks like I mis-typed my last response. Was trying to find out if the levers are for vs or cantis?

Cheers

Ian

Latest posts

Back