Would any German members help me out?

David Gibson

Senior Retro Guru
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
problem is that he will ship to germany only. "Nur innerhalb Deutschland!"
guess you'll have to send him a message to sort things out...
good luck!

shipping

Well, my idea was that whoever bought the crank would have the crank sent to themselves in Germany and then send it to me afterwards. I realize that it's complicated way to go about things but I though it's worth a shot. The buyer would have to have some trust in me that I would send them the money. My ebay identification is dvdgibson if anyone wants to look it up and see my 100% positive rating.

Inigo Montoya":10v00bu9 said:
problem is that he will ship to germany only. "Nur innerhalb Deutschland!"
guess you'll have to send him a message to sort things out...
good luck!

I think "nur innerhalb Deutschlands"(=ship to germany only) belongs to the offered cheaper service "Maxibrief". This is only possible to send at this price in germany.
The easiest way to find out is to ask the seller
:shock: :!:

I think "nur innerhalb Deutschlands"(=ship to germany only) belongs to the offered cheaper service "Maxibrief". This is only possible to send at this price in germany.
guess your right andy (as always ;) ). so chances for shipping to rest europe or us shouldn't be that bad.
pming the seller... the way to go, right :D

" My name is Indigo Montoya you killed my brother prepare to die!"
Princess Bride circa 1985 by any chance?

have you checked out Criminal minds series.
Mandy Patinkin is the lead character. Brilliant actor!

Sorry to hijack the thread! :oops:

Latest posts

Back