Who's riding what, where, this weekend?

Did the treadmill and some swimming today, So hopefully weather permitting a nice long ride out tomorrow.

Never plan where too or when, Just get the bike out and press play on the walkman....

Then Sunday AM a nice 2 hour jaunt with my dad on the local trails :cool:

I have been in charge of 4 stroppy chidren and handling a relatively severe domestic crisis since Tuesday, will be relieved by Mrs P Saturday evening - so Sunday morning I'M OUTTA HERE - Bianchi on the road perhaps or Cinder Cone in the hills :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

All day

All dayer out on the Retro steeds with the GF, in the local hills. Sunny all day, even the Thunderstorms were good enough to miss us, both got a tan!
Nice big steak and plate full of local Asparagus a piece for tea. Just hope the weather forecast is wrong and it stays dry this week.

No riding for me today....trail maintainance required (smoothing out berms and cutting back the explosion of plants)

No riding this weekend, cup final this afternoon.

Off to Malta tomorrow and have a days guided mountain biking booked for Wednesday :)

sinnett177":1uqb1379 said:
XCDave":1uqb1379 said:
Accrington, Lancashire. Now that's glamourous!
Don't knock it Accrington is a regular for me! If your really brave climb the hills over to Rossendale.

I'll be at the Dark Peak meet tomorrow.

Accy's my stomping ground - moved out last June, but it's always good to return! You're right, there's plenty of good stuff around there and Rossendale. Love it!

Back