Who's riding what, where, this weekend?

I'll be a domestic god in the saturday morning, (Like Nigella without the lady lumps) PM I have Chilly Willy coming around to sort out the AC in my car and on the bike in the evening in the South Downs. Sunday decent ride in the morning with a hangover from the 40th birthday party Im goign to in the evening.

XCDave":16ipv6nn said:
Accrington, Lancashire. Now that's glamourous!
Don't knock it Accrington is a regular for me! If your really brave climb the hills over to Rossendale.

I'll be at the Dark Peak meet tomorrow.

did over 35 miles today so will probably do about 25 tomorrow

getting sick of all the flys and human traffic :x so hope to head out earlyish ( before noon ) to avoid as much of it as i can

perry":39ri7xnx said:
did over 35 miles today so will probably do about 25 tomorrow

getting sick of all the flys and human traffic :x so hope to head out earlyish ( before noon ) to avoid as much of it as i can

Damn you again Perry!! How do you do it? Youth I suppose :roll:

dunno really , always pedalled a bit of distance

before i moved and rode bmx daily we all rode mtb too so we didnt mind riding far to try something new

20 miles on a bmx without being able to sit down wasnt uncommon

im not even tired , bit hungry and my quads know they have had a use but nothing more

velomaniac":87fp0wyu said:
Looking like I'm going to be dragged up to Laggan for a Demo day with..........(suppressed shudder).......new bikes :shock:

Velo

I give you 2 mths and you will be a convert- I saw first hand your conversion to boing boing fork :LOL: mind and give us a report on laggan, you lucky boy.

round the local country/city park for me.

Going into the office tomorrow, so only riding Sunday.

I havent ridden for a few weeks as I have been up to my eyeballs in DIY, so am going to enjoy as much riding as I can.

Weapon of choice is the Stumpjumper; first ride on it with the Future Shocks :cool:

Baiku with pics to follow ;)

Back