Who's got what on the go, right now...??

Just completed a 98 Psyclone. Have a 92 Avalanche in blue on one stand and a 95 Team RTS on another. Have a 92 RTS-1, former GT team members frame waiting on deck, the before and after pictures on this one will amaze.

got a 87 muddyfox courier in progress,frames at powdercoat,wheels have been rebuilt just need dishing and truing,everything else cleaned and polished and even got some nos parts to go on ;)

just need a mint muddy fox saddle if anyone has one :D

azaro":7emdq3be said:
I've just started an E3 build as well.
What stem are you using?

Syncros A-head, had a threaded steerer with a Syncros on my last E3 but going A-head with this one.

1) 1988 Cinelli
2) 1987 -> Mountain Klein
3) 199? Melrin Malt 1 - For the Mrs. She's gonna be a RetroBiker!

On the go....

'97 Hei Hei
'03 Yeti AS-R

Incoming....

'97 Moots YBB

On the go-
Rudy project hardtail.
Just need to find rims then its run the cables and we're done :D

Looking to swop the Rudy on completion for a sus frame and forks :? so that can be the next project.
High possibility of it being a Kona :?

Hmmm; My Cro-Mega is just about finished - I think??

Like Mikee I have a Quattro on the go (frame and fork at the powder coaters) but I'm going to re-badge it as a Saracen because it is...

My Explosif is still nagging me to build it - tyred'n'tubed the front wheel today, d*mn it's light!

My other halfs Stumpy is next at the powder coaters for a purple makeover...

...and I have to get my boys Dynatech ready by Mayhem.

No pressure then... :roll:

'92 Xizang - finally settling on a neo-ish-retro lightweight build - will be on a long-term diet - based around:

SRAM 9.0 (some SL) 8-speed
Topline SLS Cranks, possibly with oval EggRing granny and middle
SunTour XC-Pro BB (natch)
Shimano XTR-900 hubs, not sure of rims yet
Dia-Compe U-brake from GT-Steve, looking for something bling-ish for the front
80mm Pace RC-36 Evo II forks

Also want to get at least one of the three 94/95 FSRs working, so most likely I'll start by swapping everything over from the one whose shock has just p!ssed all its oil (don't leave them un-pressurised kiddies) onto the lovely '94 restoration job frame I bought from taffy at the start of the year.

That said, the weather is just too nice to be spending too much time spannering at the moment...!

Back