Who's doing what this weekend?

heathy":2d66nkt1 said:
This weekend is the Brisol bike fest and from 9am-9pm i will mostly be experiencing pain :oops:

Make it count Heathy but don't burn yourself out - Mayhem is only two weeks away ;)

Friday, finished work at 11.30am, went for bike ride in afternoon at Burrington Combe (see guybe's baiku pics) evening resting at home on the pc.

Saturday, watching the Bikefest at Bristol during the day, in evening have a few beers at local pub.

Sunday, an easy day, watching motogp and F1 race in tv, clean the Cannondale ready to take it apart for respray next week.

Got 3 days off from work from Monday to Wednesday next week, no plans yet.

Pickle":4g62fu7y said:
Tonight:
Bit of late night TT work as playing Dad's Taxi for my son :roll:

Edit: Son's club cancelled, so Dad Taxi duties on hold, have headache so dont TT, instead play with LTS and strip all crap decals off, polish frame some more, stand back, look at RTS and LTS, decide LTS would look better with SPIN and butterscotch tyres, change RTS and LTS wheels, stand back, stroke chin, feel smug, LTS looks the mutts nuts now, hope new decals arrive in post tomorrow.

dbmtb":1314q7nb said:
Tonight - celebrating finally getting rid of our flat that's been on the market for over a year and going from being a 2-mortage family to a single-mortgage family with spare cash every month.... With curry, good wine and a bottle of Veuve Clicquot demi-sec.

EDIT...

With disappointing curry and wine that turned out to be crap.

BUT ad-hoc visit of sister-in-law, candlelit bottle of Veuve Clicquot in the garden, espresso with cuban beans (supposedly not up to the task but turned out to be superb) and greek Tentura liquor on crushed ice....

Saved the goddamn evening.

REKIBorter":2tk1ycky said:
Watching your avatar, I find it hypnotic :?

If you can, watch her lips, shes singing the stripper!

'da dah da dum, da daaah da dum'

;)

Back