Who's doing what this weekend?

Friday Evening - chilling and drinking hopefully.
Saturday - Painting children's playhouse, walk in woods with kids and mutt, any number of canyoujusts, quick hour and a half in the mud on the Tomac if I am lucky.
Sunday - Biting my tongue while having to visit a couple I detest with a vengence. Not like me to feel like that, but really have no time for them at all as they are not nice people, unfortunately they are family.

All Weekend - wondering where the bloody Funk has got to, thinking about colours for it and how I can turn a very knackered pair of Manitou 3s into a desk tidy.

weekend

Bristol bikefest Friday pm and all Saturday. Sunday flying to Brussels for work.

Belgium & France tomorrow at 05:30am :shock: :shock:
Stock up on red wine, Guinness and Magners (that's for Mrs Neilll)
Sunday - Clean the Cannondale after last nights little jaunt :roll:

Got a cheeky forty mile loop in yesterday afternoon in practise for next weekends three day Edinburgh jaunt with another 23 like-minded soles. Just doing the usual this weekend chucking fruit and veg around my food chiller/singing booth at Sainsburys.

Ps. Have the kebab-loving contributors ever seen one being made? I'd rather eat my own spleen.

Drink beer friday night
Fenwick village gala day sat. (think of the wicker man and you are just about there)
retro bike ride at glentress f@*king yes!!!! Sunday

Oh no she is gone to be replaced by some stinking coastline WTF are you playing at? Bring her back please........

Back