Where are all the fluffing amberwall tyres??

I simply can´t forget when I first saw my 1993 Caloi Aluminum right out of the box, with IRC skinwall tires...

It was my first real mountain bike.

If anyone wants to buy a dozen or so pair of tires, we could save on shipping costs and you could redistribute them in the UK. Give me a yell and we can work out some type of package deal if anyone is interested.

steveslow":1rar8zgc said:
I definitely want a pair, as this is all I need to finish my Breezer restoration. Anyone else?

If you want to buy a dozen pairs, there seems to be a lot of interest in the UK but nobody wants to pay the shipping on individual pairs. Might be a way for you (or someone else) to get the tires and make a couple of bucks on them?

OK, we'll put some numbers on this. If one person wants to buy 12 pairs of tires, we will do them for $20 per tire plus $150 shipping for a total investment of $630. This comes out to $26 per tire (our retail is $30 per tire plus shipping). You could sell them for $35 each and make $9 per tire or $216 profit on the deal. This deal is only available to one person and is good through March 2, 2008. This is just a one time offer.

Back