When pedals attack!

Oh, and dmr v8s

8A606875-6CCF-4C94-BB3F-BB2279A59245.jpeg

The reason I’ve still got skin on my shins is because I’m smart and went for plastic yet grippy tioga surefoots!

Yep V8's every time, particularly when the pin "bit" and then ripped a slice of leg away. Absolutely love them as pedals though, and they were the ones that finally made me give in buy some leg armour to stop my shins getting minced.

Reactions: R-V
All pedals hurt my shinny shins, but bear traps are very mean. Especially after walking 15 km with two deflated tyres while dehydrated and delirious.

I like the cheap dmr v6 all plastic pedals so much that I've downgraded more expensive pedals to them, they hurt my shinny shins as wellsies but the pain gets uttered in a more lustful groan, akin to Michael Jackson tugging his nethers, where as with bear traps the pain comes out as a painful howl, akin to an unwilling dogging session in Bournemouth

Odyssey Shark Bites & Triple Traps were quite violent
Some modern pedals are just as bad, I have some Superstar flats that try and eat my calves when I'm at a standstill!! They've only slipped and attacked my shins once, thankfully Im still alive to tell the story....

Odyssey Shark Bites & Triple Traps were quite violent
Some modern pedals are just as bad, I have some Superstar flats that try and eat my calves when I'm at a standstill!! They've only slipped and attacked my shins once, thankfully Im still alive to tell the story....
Another brave survivor

Back