when have you had too much to drink?

Useless, totally out of control rebound, no damping whatsoever - only good for knobbling mates' bikes the night before a race or the kind of rider who has £3k of 8" bounce for the canal towpath.

elPedro666":3e2imhdu said:
Useless, totally out of control rebound, no damping whatsoever - only good for knobbling mates' bikes the night before a race or the kind of rider who has £3k of 8" bounce for the canal towpath.

Whats wrong with that ? .........i'll get my coat ... again :facepalm:

on a slightly more serious note.... I've stripped and combined the best bits from the set of forks I bought from Coomber with the set LikeClockwork Karma'd me.

Results below

Parts were as follows
From Coombers set: Steerer, adjuster knobs, elastomers :LOL: , internal air pistons with O rings & brace
From LikeClockworks set: Crown, Stanchions, Steel springs(no corks) :LOL: , some internal plastic fittings & lower legs

I also fitted alternative seals as I couldn't find any replacement items. I've used these http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/190837530369? ... 1497.l2649 seem good at the point of fitting, will see how they last.

:mrgreen:

Attachments

• IMG_1711.JPG
    IMG_1711.JPG
    100.4 KB · Views: 187
  • IMG_1712.JPG
    IMG_1712.JPG
    96.3 KB · Views: 187
  • IMG_1713.JPG
    IMG_1713.JPG
    82.3 KB · Views: 187
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Wow!! :shock:

Not bad at all, glad the bits came in useful after all that! I would imagine they'll be a good set of forks, now they're assembled correctly.... :LOL:

Fitted them to the Mrs's bike today replacing the Suntour forks that were rusting even though they have spent most of thier life in the shed doing nuffin. took nearly 2lbs off the bikes weight!!! :shock: :shock:

Back