when have you had too much to drink?

matt24777

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
got a set of RSTs Karma from Likeclockwork today (she'd had them lying around in a mates bikeshop for years), stipped them and found the elastomers wrapped up in tape.... bit odd.

anyway carried on stripping and cleaning ans discovered to my amusement that they were not elastomers.....

They were CORKS!

so the answer based on todays discoveries is 6 bottles of wine! :facepalm: :D :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Attachments

• IMG_1678.JPG
    IMG_1678.JPG
    147.3 KB · Views: 551
  • IMG_1679.JPG
    IMG_1679.JPG
    104.4 KB · Views: 551
goodbye suspensionforkparts

drinka.gif

drinka.gif

drinka.gif

drinka.gif

drinka.gif

drinka.gif

Raging_Bulls":8a38gu3s said:
So the question is ... did the forks work with the corks? (try saying that 10 times ...)

By the time Matt got them today they were seized solid, but when I had them they went up and down quite well....I fancied the rebound was a bit....slow though...felt a bit wooden... :facepalm:

Hmm, the idea seems good to me, corks inside a section of old inner tube maybe with penny washers top and bottom. I may try it on some old forks of mine.

spike3":2xod90si said:
Hmm, the idea seems good to me, corks inside a section of old inner tube maybe with penny washers top and bottom. I may try it on some old forks of mine.

That sounds like a cheap excuse to lay into a half-dozen bottles to me. Do let me know if you need any assistance at all :D

Would white give a faster rebound than red? :|

haha haha :LOL: thanks for the laugh.. I needed that.. corks inside a fork :mrgreen: :face palm:

edit: hihihii.. can't stop laughing.. :LOL: no drinking here I promise ;)

Back