Whats the coolest ladies frame out there?

or of course there is this:

46630506_full_411.jpg

i'd go for a small mans frame. My girlfriend has a 13.5 schwinn homegrown which she loves

Not sure of a good frame but I remember being impressed with Cannondales approach once in that a female version of one of their full susses was gripshift equipped as opposed to the rapidfires on the mans version. The reason being womens smaller hands found gripshifts easier than reaching for the triggers. Probably sexist rubbish but I thought isnt that a thoughtful touch :D

I have a freshly powdercoated Philips 531 mixte from about 1950 doing nothing. It's great quality and very, very lightweight. Frame or various build options with parts from 1950 to 2005 available.

Any good?

My missus rides my old turner burner and loves it. But the biggest bit of advice is spend as much as you can on a decent saddle.

Everyone knows that if you introduce a lady to a new activity that involves her having a sore arse for days after then she's not likely to let it happen again no matter how much fun it was for you, and even if it is your birthday.

Everyone knows that if you introduce a lady to a new activity that involves her having a sore arse for days after then she's not likely to let it happen again no matter how much fun it was for you, and even if it is your birthday.

sent you a pm pete :LOL:

chris667":1ex006d1 said:
I have a freshly powdercoated Philips 531 mixte from about 1950 doing nothing. It's great quality and very, very lightweight. Frame or various build options with parts from 1950 to 2005 available.

Any good?

Could you drop me some pictures? sounds interesting.

Someone on here was selling a pink Pashley a while back, not my wifes favourite colour but she liked the frame style and design.

lifestyle_59.jpeg

On the retro front from my youth....
BSA 20 - My sister had one of these
3387648545_e3f67c7c81.jpg

Raliegh Wisp
239057579.jpg

and I really like this, but it might have one too many wheels...
b34f_12.JPG

Back