VTT français? French MTBs / Components / Info / Pics etc.

Yeah, the Mavic parts...😍

Any idea of a brand/model that actually sold with Mavic components (beside the rims, of course) from factory? I seem to remember the review/test of a fully Mavic-equipped Sbike in a French magazine BITD, but if memory serves me correctly, it was a custom build.

Any idea of a brand/model that actually sold with Mavic components (beside the rims, of course) from factory? I seem to remember the review/test of a fully Mavic-equipped Sbike in a French magazine BITD, but if memory serves me correctly, it was a custom build.
Yh there was a few. Liberia being one. Crank and hubs. not seen a model with derailleurs Though

Can't tell...

StarWay Anakonda. Bought from new by my father in the early nineties, still in the family (my sister still uses it as a commuter from time to time). I'm not sure about the Zoom stem, but the saddle, grips and front wheel and brakes are no more original. IIRC, the original saddle was Alpine d.s.a Gel. And the original front wheel was matching the rear (Mavic M261 CD on Deore DX hub). BTW, full Deore DX. I think that the RD was replaced by a Deore XT one at a time.
IMG_3566.jpg
IMG_3538.jpg

Retired from all-terrain use for a long time because of structural damages in the headtube...
IMG_3541.jpg
IMG_3544.jpg

Back