Trek Y Bikes

REKIBorter

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
98+ BoTM Winner
Feedback
View
Where have all the Trek Y framed bikes gone? Saw loads around in the mid-90's but have seen any appear on here

saw 1 in yarmouth the other day a y2o i think.there is also a carbon lts as well.that bike is spotless.the guy riding it had a full gt outfit on as well.yellow judies to boot.was it any one on here?

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
There is usually one or two on ebay in the US pretty much all the time. They must be more common over there than here in Australia - they were pretty expensive when they were new and trek was only just taking off over here. Lots of cheap copies around though.

If you want to buy one - check out this website as it has a lot of info that'll be useful: www.users.bigpond.com/cool386/trek/trek.htm

The VRXes could never be called pretty!

I've got dodgy knees, so the active-while-seated characteristics of the Y-bike's URT suits me just fine. Shock set-up is important, but when isn't it?

TrekY22.JPG

http://mombat.org/1996_Trek_Y22.htm

Here is our representation of the species.

Back