Tottenham riots

mattbrown":3r6n6ofg said:
the 1st person in court is a teacher

Lead by example :cry:

How am not surprised :roll: BITD my teachers would given us a good slapping

Sarcasm radar fail.

Incidentally all of this 'bleeding heart liberals' and 'the problem with this Country today...' and 'in my day we would have just shot them point blank in the face with a 12 bore then made them apologise for wasting our shells' stuff is hilarious, but at least we have moved on from the racism.

Back in my day we had toxeth riots, brixton riots, miners riots, "hippy" riots at stonehenge, poll tax riots, football casual riots, but we were much more civilized back then and knew how to riot responsibly.

29301_442976909814_310716489814_5773694_3162803_s.jpg

i still think we need to shoot these bloody looters.

1duck":ehkvdqth said:
29301_442976909814_310716489814_5773694_3162803_s.jpg

i still think we need to shoot these bloody looters.

:LOL:

I narrowly missed this last night:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-14460554

a lucky escape as I don't head into town on a school night very often but we had gig tickets... having noticed several riots vans and our favourite Northern Quarter curry house* shuttered up (likewise all the bars n shops) we legged it back to the relative safety of homely Chorlton :( :evil:

* Hunters, they do 'game curry' :p

Well reading that thread passed a lunch break and some!

Think we should speed things up for the courts, strip them to their undies and handcuff them to the park railings in the borough where they were caught, leave them for 24 hours, no physical contact allowed but, in the absence of the good old stocks, it may provide them with a wake up call.

Perhaps the burnt out fruit and veg shops could provide some suitable ammunition (have to remove the pips and stones though for H&S reasons). :D

I'd like to see those convicted if they are on benefits..to have the fines automatically taken from those benefits and any damage deducted from it too

those in work same thing..straight from wages

Back