Tottenham riots

jonnyboy666":ldgc99jt said:
problem aswel is all these bastards are now having a good sleep ready for tonights nightshift on the town again.

If someone grow a pair and give the right orders then they will be ready for them, deploy army, rubber bullets, water canons and then shut down the mobile networks and round the f*%kers up. You kill their comms, you kill the very obvious organisation.
Then deal with them, toughly and I have a few ideas.

Carl.

Dharkus Howe is spouting rubbish on the bbc 24hour news now, about how the guy that got shot a few days ago was a good bloke or something but frankly he comes across senile.

It is irrelevant whether the guy was good or bad, he was shot by police, there will be an inquiry and if thing were wrong we will know and justice can be taken. As a family or friend I might be very angry and hold a protest complain as loudly and publicly as possible, hell if I knew he was genuinely innocent I would maybe take the law into my own hands but I wouldn't cause or advocate the destruction of my own city or put others in harms way.

The Ken":yvcqwvev said:
What a mess hope it doesn't reach up here.
Dunno, a lot of scums here as well, especially in Glasgow. It's like a cancer on society which has to be fight back.

jonnyboy666":1slr9o5y said:
is it close to you tony? just checked in with some friends up there, my mate Jonny is in kilburn and is fine but his sister lives by Brick lane and she said there has been some stuff going on there but it seems ok now.

I noticed this morning. The signs of broken windows & bricks. I was thinking last night we are to close to Kilburn for my liking. Time to move nearer Highgate or even nearer Hampstead.

jonnyboy666":m1x4iccb said:
Dharkus Howe is spouting rubbish on the bbc 24hour news now, about how the guy that got shot a few days ago was a good bloke or something but frankly he comes across senile.

Dharkus Howe is a cocoa shunter!
Unfortunately, Chris Morris saying the above to him on Brass Eye/Day today ruined Howe's serious reputation for me, and now that's all I can think of when I see him.

It's heartbreaking.

The feeling here (London) is sombre today. And scared. People are scared. People I know sitting in pubs that are just firebombed for the sake of it with people inside. Terrifying.

Imagine how terrifying it is living in those besieged streets. And that is what it is. It's a war out there. This isn't remotely political. It's just a huge game to these kids. Pushing boundaries. Seeing what they can get away with. Sad, but it is basically playing GTA for real.

Police everywhere. I can hear constant sirens. Helicopters.

They never had control to loose.

One word on everyone's lips.

ARMY.

Where is my leader standing up and taking control? Not talking of talks and discussions and arrests and threatening curfews.....no one is scared of penalty. They are there doing it and they have control of the streets and communities.

ARMY.

It's that bad.

Heartbreaking.

Back