Today's Ride

Re:

LOoking good dude! Got a couple of easy miles with daisy, shes getting more confident going downhill bit alas no pics :(

The History Man":15sbi7lg said:
Very nice pics. Is it open mining or fire pits up there or something else?

I really don't know to be honest bud ;)

longun":15sbi7lg said:
LOoking good dude! Got a couple of easy miles with daisy, shes getting more confident going downhill bit alas no pics :(

Thanks mate, I trust she's not being punished with cantis?! :LOL: :LOL:

Mike

Mike that's awesome. Great write up again. My karate monkey looked like that today, leaves are deceptive when they fall on top of bogs. Bike was a mess but soon cleaned up nicely after.

1800 ft of climbing and 20 miles on the singlespeed today. No photos as I was chasing someone faster than me who was leading the way and showing me some new trails :LOL:

coomber":3brjy4xb said:
Mike that's awesome. Great write up again. My karate monkey looked like that today, leaves are deceptive when they fall on top of bogs. Bike was a mess but soon cleaned up nicely after.

1800 ft of climbing and 20 miles on the singlespeed today. No photos as I was chasing someone faster than me who was leading the way and showing me some new trails :LOL:

Thanks mate,

Sometimes I wish I had Strava, as I seem to do a lot of climbing. Which I like more than descending, especially when it's slippery. Got no idea about distance covered either :roll:

Re: Re:

RobMac":20txu2l4 said:
Bloody hell have you got your pics in reverse order or what you canny half clean a bike :shock:

:LOL: :LOL:

2 1/2 hrs riding, 2hrs cleaning up afterwards! :LOL: :LOL:

Joke

Thankfully shoes are not soaked today, Mud brushed off when it dried. Ready for the commute tomorrow. Pity I'm not! :(

Thanks everyone for the recent pictures. A real treat to read about your rides. Especially the places I recognised, thanks Mike Muz... Great photos of the South Downs again.

Re:

Today-Monday-Sunny and cooler, up into the Church of the Redwoods about 1000'...

Attachments

• Church of the Redwoods.jpg
    Church of the Redwoods.jpg
    153.7 KB · Views: 279
Re: Re:

FairfaxPat":147vnhs6 said:
Today-Monday-Sunny and cooler, up into the Church of the Redwoods about 1000'...

pah! You call them redwoods? I raise you with this (that's a full size bike btw and its probably a Sequioa):

Attachments

• redwood.JPG
    redwood.JPG
    182.8 KB · Views: 263
Back