Today's Ride

Re:

You guys gotta come over here and try some of B.C.'s 'outback' ... it'll open your eyes (real forests with frikken grizzlies and cougars hiding in the grasses, ready to pounce!) ...

Re: Re:

shinobi":2pah3ojk said:
Great write up as always mate ! pretty slippery out there :LOL:
Hope you didnt scratch the paint after all that work .
Paul

No, the bike is fine mate, thankfully. Those Bontrager grips are nice and thick on the ends.

k-rod":2pah3ojk said:
You guys gotta come over here and try some of B.C.'s 'outback' ... it'll open your eyes (real forests with frikken grizzlies and cougars hiding in the grasses, ready to pounce!) ...

Trust me, I'd love to. :cool:

Mike

k-rod":2xcre9wv said:
Been a couple of times :D loved every minute but not used being in woods where your not top of the food chain lol !
Paul

Re:

Let me know when you're next going Paul.

I'll hide in your suitcase! :LOL:

Mike

Mike Muz 67":3jwrxypk said:
Let me know when you're next going Paul.

I'll hide in your suitcase! :LOL:

Mike
Stayed with the ex wife s famīly so not sure i will get too many more invites :LOL:
Paul

Re:

Today-Thursday-Nice 70 F. sunny day for a ride. Up to the west of town about 900' today-saw a trail cam shot of a big Mtn. Lion taken about 2 miles from my house this morning...

Attachments

• Red Hill, the Bay, Mt. Diablo.jpg
    Red Hill, the Bay, Mt. Diablo.jpg
    134.8 KB · Views: 349
  • Deep in the woods.jpg
    Deep in the woods.jpg
    147.6 KB · Views: 349

Mike Muz":3hpmfhby said:
Then onto the leaf highway!

That is a great pic from a great write up. Everywhere here is a bog. Hard work especially in the dark.

k-rod":1o1byisu said:
You guys gotta come over here, (real forests with frikken grizzlies and cougars hiding in the grasses, ready to pounce!) ...

No one likes to find a grizzly cougar....

Would love to come visit, my sister lives Canada somewhere, cant remember where though.

Back