Today's Ride

Re:

Me and the father in law messing around on the beach after a ride along bognor seafront. Him on his Rock lobster, me on my Ozone.

Re:

Wheelie nice pic! Today-Sunday-The Bay Area air conditioner (aka fog on the coast and Bay) kicked in and it was a pleasant 75 F. on our ride up to the West about 1000' today...

Attachments

• Rest stop.jpg
    Rest stop.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 228
  • Foggy Bay.jpg
    Foggy Bay.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 228
Re:

After today's ride I went to a friend's birthday party downtown-one of the guests drove this -one of my all time fav hotrods...

Attachments

• 3 Window coupe.jpg
    3 Window coupe.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 219
Re:

Today-Tuesday-supposed to get near 100 F. this afternoon, so an early 8 AM, 65 F. start. A 15 mile dual purpose ride to pay some bills down by the Bay and have fun riding too...

Attachments

• Tidal Meadow.jpg
    Tidal Meadow.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 200
Re:

Today-Wednesday-Another round of business and pleasure-riding the bike a few hours with CK (riding his old Ritchey P21 with 1.5 slicks) and paying a bill along the way-about 15-18 miles with 3 hills-we left early to beat the afternoon heat, so only 75 F. at 8 AM, as opposed to 100 F. yesterday afternoon in Fairfax...

Attachments

• CK.jpg
    CK.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 186
  • Puerto Suello Hill bike path.jpg
    Puerto Suello Hill bike path.jpg
    114.2 KB · Views: 186
  • New and Old School.jpg
    New and Old School.jpg
    149.6 KB · Views: 186
1,5" slicks is way to go! Makes life faster and more thrilling.
A late evening ride today in pleasant 22 degrees centigrade.

Of course on 1,5 inch slicks... front and rear.

Attachments

• DSC_0023.jpg
    DSC_0023.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 179
  • DSC_0025.jpg
    DSC_0025.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 179
Re:

Some great pictures from around the world at the mo guy's :cool:

Had some company on this stunning summer evening, 8.30 pm and still in mid 20's....

Took one of the old girls for a spin this afternoon in the sun. Via a nature reserve that was once a quarry and then down to the coast where I enjoyed a nice 99 with flake :)

Latest posts

Back