Today's Ride

Overnight stay in Exeter for work, so yesterday morning I had a window to get out there. Chilly 8-9 degrees, but a very light 3-4mph W breeze. Clearish skies and a glorious sunrise. Pretty darn ace for an hours blast before the grind, and three times as fast on Simone than on the single-speed A'ha 🤣

Nue6bh.jpg

p84Fjk.jpg

soX48f.jpg

Overnight stay in Exeter for work, so yesterday morning I had a window to get out there. Chilly 8-9 degrees, but a very light 3-4mph W breeze. Clearish skies and a glorious sunrise. Pretty darn ace for an hours blast before the grind, and three times as fast on Simone than on the single-speed A'ha 🤣

Nue6bh.jpg

p84Fjk.jpg

soX48f.jpg
Cockwood...(pronounced by some locally as CoWoo) very near where I grew up

Nice! I really need to sample the wears at the Anchor Wheel. It looks an ace spot to sup a pint.
It always was! (30 years ago :LOL: ) went there a few times, although we spent more time in Exeter or at Double Locks or The Turf , which were pubs along the canal that runs from Exeter past Exminster.

It always was! (30 years ago :LOL: ) went there a few times, although we spent more time in Exeter or at Double Locks or The Turf , which were pubs along the canal that runs from Exeter past Exminster.

Me and the team were at the Double Locks on Tuesday night. Proper nice even though the weather was shite.

Trip to Lydbrook, bunker hunting:

Cool weather, the odd shower.
I'm glad I didn't take a vintage steel piece because I ended up slithering around in chalk mud by the river
20240912_132524.jpg
After a few bridges...

I Found some tarmac free tracks in the woods.
20240912_132540.jpg
With the bells of the charming alpine church at Welsh Bicknor
(ironically placed in England)
tolling on the hour.
Beautiful parkland on the hill's top. 20240912_132618.jpg

Just like to thank all the posters on here for getting me out on my bike more often👍🥰

Latest posts

Back