Today's Ride

Solstice. That crept up quickly. 11 degrees, thick high cloud with some lower spots on the hills. 8-9 NE breeze.

pe4NgG.jpg

xKkk3b.jpg

iaeOGa.jpg

From whence I came, with signs that the sun might burn off some of the cloud (it sort of has...)

Solstice Sunset ride is a bit of a tradition for me.A few people in the park watch the sun set on the longest day and the (almost) full moon rise. 15km around an otherwise deserted park. Loved it after three days in the office this week. Plus ...Bonus points for overtaking a rider on a Lime Bike on the way back from the park. Snapseed (3).jpeg Snapseed (4).jpeg

Spent most of the weekend finishing up my Breezer Storm and doing some general maintenance on various bikes before I knew it it was 6pm of Sunday and I realised I had not even been for a ride - this happens too often - I need to fix this! Took the Gwerch for a 15km spin around the park. Easily the lightest bike I own, but not really built for off road!! So, took it easy.View attachment 860535

Sunday was sunny, although clouded up a bit for my ride. - 19C coolish for June, but at least it wasn't raining as it has done so much in the UK this year
View attachment 860536
Lovely clean metal work there . Spotless .

Back