The Unofficial Official Photography Thread...

Saw the biggest rainbow I’ve ever seen yesterday! 😎
The early morning sun coming in at a low angle made this such a high arc that I had to put the iPhone in wide angle to get it all in!
Photo doesn’t do it justice, but it was so impressive I had to pull over at the road-side in the rain to try to capture it! 🌈

FBCB0C3B-2037-4DB3-BCC8-89D262A09644.jpeg

The early morning sun coming in at a low angle made this such a high arc that I had to put the iPhone in wide angle to get it all in!
Photo doesn’t do it justice, but it was so impressive I had to pull over at the road-side in the rain to try to capture it! 🌈

View attachment 682987

Great shot, well worth pulling over for :cool:

View attachment 682987
Wonderful mate !! And what a shot too!
I’ve seen one like this many years ago while driving to wales on the M4 - we drove through it - I was half expecting to find some gold or something ..

View attachment 682987

Had something like that a few days ago!

yellowish sun and a massive rainbow!

Lovely sight, sadly, gone by the time I got outside🙁

Latest posts

Back