The showing off thread

gibbleking":2tqtvbv6 said:
i can solve the teraminx with just 1 hand.anyone else beat that.....

You only learned how to do this with one hand because you other hand is allways busy :p :LOL: :LOL:

Ive carried a mother and her three kids from a house fire (not all at once).
Ive, shall we say stopped a burglar twice (not the same burglar) and not my house.
Ive stopped I think its 7 shop lifters (again not all at once).
Ive stopped a group of kids from stoning a woman.
Ive rescued a Dalmatian from river estuary, then promptly hit the owner in the back of the head with the dogs ball (deliberately).
I think that's it :roll:
One last thing, my avatar was given to me by my girl friend who's 27 years younger than me :cool:

gibbleking":2qpc28c9 said:
i can solve the teraminx with just 1 hand.anyone else beat that.....

I'm more worried about what you're doing with the other hand, living in Norfolk and having a panda book on your bed-side cabinet :LOL:

RobMac":2ymzopju said:
One last thing, my avatar was given to me by my girl friend who's 27 years younger than me :cool:

Well that kind of blows my 16 year difference out the water.

I'm hoping you're older than 43!!

Not much to show off about in my sad-ass life, - when I was about 10 I found a water beetle only seen 3 times before in Britain (some books still say never found here, they lie! :x ), I used to have 6ft long dreadlocks all bound up Rasta stylee .. they're on the wall now scaring away burglars (and girlfriends). The only thing I'm quite proud of is the Wild Food book I've written which should soon be published .. it's the most comprehensive guide ever :p

the last 52 years have been a blast, but there is the odd notable....me and Susan (ok she's only a mere 10 years younger than me but a million times nicer than the ex-wife) had a great night at the Wickerman whiles back in a teepee with Brian James, ex Damned guitar dude, singing ' Psycho Killer'

We got two houses but the best one has tenants in cos we cant aford to live in it.....gloom

.....also during the day I get paid to teach mechanical stuff as well as ride and teach trials bike riding , y'know the correct ones with little engines. It's a permanent contract too, and I get a giant van to drive around in that contains motorbikes, cool bicycles, mobile workshop, internet, a couple of decent guitars, sunglasses and either on old biker called Stod, a girl with a trike called Vix, or a Sean who can rock out on the guitar as well as pull a decent wheely.

aye, now I think about it, things aint too bad.

I just won £340 off a tenner
I'm as happy as a retrobiker browsing the for sale pages :D

Which is what im doing :LOL:

Back