The other "HOW MUCH IS MY xyz WORTH" thread for 98

Re:

managed to get hold of a his and her's 98 rockhopper frames, i'm just going to sell them on but what are they worth ?

blue frames 21" and red frames 15.5" , both have ritchey dropouts

cheers in advance ;)

I'd guess around £30-50 for the Rockhoppers depending on details of condition - the red one looks rather rusty but small frames always seem in demand.

Cannondale super v900

Looking to sell my bike after deciding to go back to a hardtail

Maily xt and xtr groupset manitou black comp forks foxs alps rear shock in general good condition

Just looking for a guide on price would post a pic but cant sort the links can email one to anyone that can help

Re:

I have this frames / parts to sell and would like to know how much are they worth more or less.
2000 ish Rotwild RCC 01 - size medium (1:cool:.
This frame is as new.
I installed lots of leftover parts that I had in this frame.... did about 60 miles and never touch it again.
IMG_0366.jpg

IMG_0367.jpg

IMG_0368.jpg

IMG_0369.jpg

IMG_0372.jpg

End of 2000 Kona King Kikapu with Marzocchi Boss rear shock with 2 springs (I have the Fox shock, but I will have to look for it). The size is 18.
Front frame was replaced due to a small crash (I almost died that day....)
It has a Syncros seat post a front XTR derrailer.
IMG_0373.jpg

IMG_0374.jpg

IMG_0378.jpg

IMG_0376.jpg

IMG_0377.jpg

Front Spin wheel (dirty in the picture) in good shape but with that "nick" in the rim.
IMG_0379.jpg

IMG_0380.jpg

Everything attached to the frames is for sale also (RS SID SL, etc).

Re:

Friend of mine is looking for a good home for his B17 , any ideas on what sort of price he should be asking , all pretty much as it came from chevin Cycles in 98 , he even has the receipt !.
Cheers

Attachments

• B17.jpg
    B17.jpg
    174.9 KB · Views: 3,179
1998 Kona Kilauea

One owner from new.
16" frame. Dent free but scratched.
Non original parts are seat, rear wheel, cassette,grips,headset and tyres (although have the original Break and Enter tyres, bit bold)
Would (if I can bring myself to part with it) come with new set of decals sourced from Paligap in '98.
Just testing the water as to what it maybe worth.

Re:

Hi,

I have a Klein Mantra Race 2000 carbon framed bike that I want to sell. The wheels were stolen after about six months and replaced with red Rolf wheels. I would be grateful if anyone knows how much I should list it for.

Many thanks,
Rachelle

Attachments

• 1_2.jpg
    1_2.jpg
    147.9 KB · Views: 2,979
Back