The one and only "HOW MUCH IS MY xyz WORTH" forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re:

hello i´m buying a montain goat maybe a whiskeytown racer it has a 8 speed cassete. a rigid fork.
does it worth 40 euros?
it´s been on the shed for a long time 8 years and been ridden once a year. i expect that i have to change the grease on the bearings truing the wheels and so on.
goat.jpg

Hi,

just finishing off a recent project, it's a Hercules Commuter three speed that I have given a path racer look.

Any ideas on value now, new schwalbe delta cruiser tyres, dawes grand tourer saddle, brake blocks replaced?

Attachments

• IMG_10589943237330.jpeg
    IMG_10589943237330.jpeg
    59 KB · Views: 592
Re: Marin Ultimate Ti

I'm working on a deal with a friend that involves a '94 Marin Ultimate Ti. Just curious if anyone knows what these are worth? I'd rate it as a 8.5-9 condition on a scale of 1-10. Pics to come.

Oria mtb

hello again
this one i found on the internet but i haven´t found many info on it.
I call the builder that is portuguese and he said that bike was built with oria cromoly.Can someone tell me more about it? price range. The rear derailler is a shiumano m200. any thoughs about the bike are welcome.
3235295079_bicicleta_montanha_antiga.jpg

3237574907_bicicleta_montanha_antiga.jpg

3249465896_bicicleta_montanha_antiga.jpg

ps. the bike is from the mid 80´s i think the owner told me about 86. the drivetrain and wheels will be grease the chain replaced so the bike is almost the frame.

Re: KONA EXPLOSIFS

Hi,
I am looking to sell both of my Kona Explosif bikes...one is a 98 the other 99, both are Reynolds 853 tubing.
The 99 is an 18" and by far the better condition bike out of the two...being pretty much full factory spec apart from a Chris King patriot headset, Thomson seat post and stem and DX pedals. I'd score it 9 -9.5 out of 10.

The other is a 17" and is a little more used, The 853 decal is damaged and the rear triangle shows signs of cosmetic wear...but it is a very straight frame with no dents or dints. It has Red Z2's fitted now with a XC717 wheel set with LX hubs and Syncros skewers, XT 752 rear mech and a much older possibly the original LX front mech. 7 speed shifters and Deore levers with red Avid V brakes. Syncros riser bars and stem with an Easton EA50 seat post over all i'd say that it is 7 out of 10.

How much should I ask for them guys...

Nice set of Explosif's!

As with selling most bikes (minus the very top-end), if you're after maximum profit, splitting is the way. Naturally that means maximum effort! If you don't split, factoring in whether you'll ship the bike or not makes a notable difference to the price (sometimes 20% either way).

Both are post 97 which means a drop in interest, therefore the market size and therefore the demand and price. That said, both frames are excellent.

Roughly speaking and just my two pence, the 98 is a little more desireable thanks to the colour but if it's sporting red Z2's instead of the original blue that'll impact price. So, for the 98, anything between £250-350 and probably the same for the 99. Don't be fooled by a second for the 99 on sale for £700 on ebay - that's cloud cuckoo land!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back