Team Marin frame only, Edmonton, £20

Well...righty or wrongly I bought this. It was 10 minutes down the road so I couldn't resist TBH.

It is a bit of a curio though as it has the 1992 paint scheme but is Tange Prestige tubed and not the ultimate/ultrastrong tubeset.

It was also specced with M735 XT throughout, (as with the '91) rather than the XT/XTR mix of the '92. The seller offered me the M734 brakes mentioned and also a M730 chainset as well that were off the bike.

So I'm a bit stumped! Possibly a crossover model using a leftover frame but newer paint? I probably don't need this long term so hit me up if anybody is interested in it :)

Well...righty or wrongly I bought this. It was 10 minutes down the road so I couldn't resist TBH.

It is a bit of a curio though as it has the 1992 paint scheme but is Tange Prestige tubed and not the ultimate/ultrastrong tubeset.

It was also specced with M735 XT throughout, (as with the '91) rather than the XT/XTR mix of the '92. The seller offered me the M734 brakes mentioned and also a M730 chainset as well that were off the bike.

So I'm a bit stumped! Possibly a crossover model using a leftover frame but newer paint? I probably don't need this long term so hit me up if anybody is interested in it :)
What size is it?
I asked the seller, but he didn't told me.

Last edited:
I bought one cracked, then bought another, started building it and ran into my dream frame which I'm currently building.
I'm off the Marin wagon (although I do love Marins) as I can't have 10 bikes in my house 🤣

Well, I could.. she couldn't.

Latest posts

Back