Stripping Quadra 93's

A_Venables":1a0rgg6j said:
FluffyChicken":1a0rgg6j said:
I take it he has some?

Anyway, quadras are 1" sanctioned. Same as their counterpart high end MAGs but not the Judy

Think I missed the point completely!

I used Rockshox Judy Butter bitd, but apparently its changed? Ive since bought some Pace grease, it looks similar, but this seems to be getting harder to track down, Im thinking this is being discontinued?

sanctioned and that should be stanchion, ah the joys of predictive text. Which is marginally better than my own spelling.

So a Donny lad. I'm Hull-ish but couldn't tell you who sells what. Most the old bike shops are still here though and of course a few of them new Halfords types.
Or just order some from ChainReactionCycles.

Pop into the Area Groups section and come out riding with us.

FluffyChicken":jg1a1uc4 said:
A_Venables":jg1a1uc4 said:
FluffyChicken":jg1a1uc4 said:
I take it he has some?

Anyway, quadras are 1" sanctioned. Same as their counterpart high end MAGs but not the Judy

Think I missed the point completely!

I used Rockshox Judy Butter bitd, but apparently its changed? Ive since bought some Pace grease, it looks similar, but this seems to be getting harder to track down, Im thinking this is being discontinued?

sanctioned and that should be stanchion, ah the joys of predictive text. Which is marginally better than my own spelling.

So a Donny lad. I'm Hull-ish but couldn't tell you who sells what. Most the old bike shops are still here though and of course a few of them new Halfords types.
Or just order some from ChainReactionCycles.

Pop into the Area Groups section and come out riding with us.

Yeah Donny unfortunately, but I know Hull quite well.
Worked there quite a bit with various jobs and even finished my apprenticeship in Hessle(1984). Got a cousin lives in Elloughton that I am close to, and my head office is in Sutton Fields, so quite an affinity with "ULL" :roll: Without the H of course. :LOL:

Dean.

Elloughton is one of the places we pass through on most our rides.

You're welcome along to any of them, even if you are an old man ;)

FluffyChicken":2gt5asrn said:

Ouch! :cry:

Might have to show my face and see if I can keep up! :LOL:

DEAN C.":3kp0t1tz said:
FluffyChicken":3kp0t1tz said:

Ouch! :cry:

Might have to show my face and see if I can keep up! :LOL:

It is said in jest of course :)
That's the spirit, as long as you can keep up with the talking and regular stops you'll be fine. or if like the other older gentlemen you'll already be at the next stop waiting for us :LOL:

Back