So what do Retro Bikers drive??

I cant drive, had a few lessons but gave in after reversing the car onto the neighbours front garden :oops:

this is what the missus drives me around in, only after this weekend it has a towball shaped hole in the front after white van man reversed into it :evil:

DSC00076.jpg

I own a 2000 Ford Focus 2.0 Ghia Turnier (=station wagon).

It has 116k km in the odo, planning to sell it in two years and maybe if I have the money, buy a used BMW 530dA Touring. Pity that cars are outrageously expensive here in Finland... :cry:

I have a 306 HDi Estate for the daily hack, great for transporting kids and bikes alike. I've also got a 205 Mi16 track car in the garage for a bit of fun, it looks like a pile of shite but once the current batch of modifcations are complete it'll go like hot snot.

Used to have a Saab900 GM - great car, I really miss it.

I now drive a VW Touran which is good with the 3 kids and bikes. It can take up to five kids though, so I've started double bagging.

I have quite a long list:

Skoda Felica estate - commute car
Landrover 110 tdi double cab - tow car, load lugger etc....
Hillman Imp 850 - historic race car
Hillman Husky - awaiting restoration
Landrover Series 2 SWB - first car, awaiting restoration
Davrian Mk 5 modsports - succesful race car, being restored
Clan Crusader - arriving soon, ex-works car to be restored
BSA Bantam - to be assembled whenever I get the time!

And my other half has 2 cars that are being restored!

Ed

When I feel completely retro a bay window camper. If I actually want to get somewhere the car with the longest name ever......

Audi 1.8 T sport quattro

Pictured of camper in full camping mode!!!! Will hopefully get it to some events next year, it might funds allowing even be a bit pimped!!

Attachments

• Image001.jpg
    Image001.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 1,757
Had Elises for 6 years previous but now have this new runabout which I picked up in Jul...

DSC01218.jpg

DSC01234.jpg

I guess I never grew out of that light weight and well engineered phase that started all those years ago with lightweight mountain bikes.

Their is some really cool 'retro' 4 wheels here. :cool: oh to be able to drive, oh to have the money to take lessons. :cry:

Back