Site Suggestions (and Issues) Thread

See the same. What OS and browser are you using? The text editor is part of XenForo - an off the shelf product.

I might just be me, but im having an issue with the location im now directed to when i wish to add files to a post. Before it went straight to camera/files options. That button now takes me far into the recesses of my file system to an empty folder.....i then have to go through 4 clicks to get to my photo gallery......also can no longer upload multiple images....have to do them one by one...each time going through the whole process.

Not sure if its site related or my tablet.....?

I might just be me, but im having an issue with the location im now directed to when i wish to add files to a post. Before it went straight to camera/files options. That button now takes me far into the recesses of my file system to an empty folder.....i then have to go through 4 clicks to get to my photo gallery......also can no longer upload multiple images....have to do them one by one...each time going through the whole process.

Not sure if its site related or my tablet.....?
Do you use Attach Files or press the little Camera on the topbar in the text editor?

Attach Files just takes me to my standard phone file thingy or camera my choice. And I can attach multiple files...

Camera icon takes me to my galley on here, which I've never got. I would as a user assume it would launch my camera app/program.

Hanging image-ish looking icon pops up the drag/drop or link option and takes me to my actual images, but is really the same file manager as attachments.
So for me nothing has changed.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230821_084828.jpg
    Screenshot_20230821_084828.jpg
    123.6 KB · Views: 6
  • Scott-unishock-1.jpg
    Scott-unishock-1.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 6
  • Syncros93.pdf
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
Camera icon did take me to the camera....files did take me to my gallery.....but not now....

This swapped late last week....ish.

Sure I'm not imaging this, but is there a "newish" bug related to the fanboy badges over writing the members posting status, rather than appearing below it?

Back