Site should have warning

rooney

Dirt Disciple
I just joined to get a price for my torus......now I think I love her again!!

I also think she's going to cost me money!! :twisted:

Yep your buggered :LOL:

Just hope your storage space in big and your wallet even bigger :LOL:

I joined cos my mate pointed me here, but first thing i did was sell my commuting retro as it was replaced but a modern in the right size. A year and a bit on I've bought it back and treated it to its first mountains :cool: Its now getting a full rebuild as main XC bike :cool:

Oh and I'm a lot fussier than i was!

Iv had the torus since new but when moved away from home elft her there and she has hardly been used. Im now into triathlon and am interested in afew off orad ones this year...so bought a giant anthem 2. Its only 3 months old but now im thinking i should have done the torus up!!!

This may still happen!!! ;)

although the problme is im sh!& on a mtb and need all the help i can get......so front and rear suspension won!

My torus now looks like a proper bike :D

Instead of a cobbled together nightmare :LOL:

Seems to be a resurgence of toruses :cool:

Don't worry rooney. When I joined 3 months ago I had 4 bikes in total; 2 modern bikes and 2 older 'retro' bikes.
Now I have restored the retro riders to original spec, bought another retro bike, re-homed another, bought two more retro frames, lots of bits, and built up a modern retro bike for my better half. I've had to board out the loft and fit a larger access hatch to accomodate everything.
So I now have 7 complete bikes and 2 more partially built, and a nice new retrobike beanie.
I'm addicted to eBay and I dream about XT thumbshifters.
Has my life been ruined...?
Answers on a postcard or sellotaped to a set of P2's with a 180mm plus unthreaded steerer please...

Yeah I started with two bikes,

now I have 5

3 of those are very very similar

Hmmmmmmmmm whats happened here then........ :roll:

Same here, had two bikes when i found this site a year ago, all these bikes i dreamed about BITD are here to buy or still dream about, and all the bikes i forgot about, ignored or overlooked BITD re-discovered and looking damned sexy :D

Just re-thought that, i had two complete running bikes when i joined but now have one complete bike and four projects :? :LOL:

Back