show us your elevated c/s bikes

I like e- satays because they are quite silent. No chain sounds. I own one, but it is a 2006. And still love it a lot. It is my baby 🥰 But that alpinestars are mitical, and the scott endorphin was amazing etc😀 A71A2131-6559-4173-9BD8-73C4F1E50C45.jpeg

Oh yes...thankfully the small black ACX is mine (all mine) 😁

Chromed Tange Switchblades and XT groupset lined up ready.

All the best,

In the workshop last week 😍
Early and late Nishiki Alien ACX frames...both for repair, with the inevitable head and seat tube cracks :rolleyes:

View attachment 583821

All the best,
Beautiful pair of ACXs! 👍
I'd sure like to see the finished product(s)!

So I just saw this e-stay on eBay and felt obligated to post it here:
SingularMechanism Pteranodon
$4,500.00 on eBay, or $15.900.00 if you buy it from the SingularMechanism website.
I imagine the tires never touch the ground because, for that price, it must enable you to fly.

SingularMechanism.jpg

What’s the back story on this ^
I buy it 2014 , in Austrian Alps. The Bike is in Great Condition. the Owner likes to go fast with it on asphalt even over 90km/h! once fell into traffic control with speed radar, the sticker protected it from punishment because it is a sign of Austrian volunteer firefighters. I was present with KIRK Bike at a local classical race which was a big attraction among the new bikes.
it’s fun enough to go with it, but it’s better if the person has plenty of protective gear

Attachments

• IMG_20170916_133900.jpg
    IMG_20170916_133900.jpg
    828.8 KB · Views: 18
Back