Show us where your retro magic happens!

I'm not sure if you can call it magic, but this is where it all happens.....
It's pretty messy, with too much going on at once.

Attachments

• Bike Hell!!.JPG
    Bike Hell!!.JPG
    62.6 KB · Views: 1,197
a picture of my kitchen floor would be pretty boring, so I'll kinda just leave it to everyone's imagination (think 6" terracotta quarry tiles, dark grey grout)

Radar":35j1cjro said:
a picture of my kitchen floor would be pretty boring, so I'll kinda just leave it to everyone's imagination (think 6" terracotta quarry tiles, dark grey grout)
Yeah no shed or garage here. I'll save you from pics of the kitchen/back yard :roll:

Having spent the day down in my garage (which is shared with other people in my block and not secure) I suddenly got a major case of jealousy when I remembered this thread. Having seen Mr Zero's pictures again, now I'm REALLY jealous! :LOL:

When we buy again in 3 or 4 years time, I want a highset Queenslander with a nice workshop below...

neilll":3qinob0t said:
This baby is still 'under construction' so before anyone asks, yeah the massive lumps of concrete hung from the ceiling in cargo nets are to stop it blowing away before it gets Hilti bolted to the floor.

13' x 10' (can someone do the math and tell me how many bikes I can fit in there?... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: ), mains electric and lighting....just gotta get it finished before the 'projects' move in :D

Hey thats the same as my shed :cool: only one thing about it - you have to duck everytime you go in or out, slightly annoying! but its hoooooooge inside i have got 4 bikes, a bench,bench grinder fitted, shelving unit, bikestand, BIG toolbox on wheels, portable homemade wheelbuilding unit, loadsa car bits including 2seats and still have room to move around it all :cool: :cool: good choice :cool: :cool: I can never get big enough tho' as i will always fill it (the shed :oops: ) :LOL:

cheers,
dave.

Bike Hoarder":eht76ybs said:
I'm not sure if you can call it magic, but this is where it all happens.....
It's pretty messy, with too much going on at once.

bike_hell_592.jpg

Mk2 Golf wings and front bumper ?

Back