Show us where your retro magic happens!

You really dont wanna see my shed at the moment :?

here the picture from a few months ago

DSCF1354.jpg

just imagine I have been told to get all my recent ebay purchases out of the conservatory :( and they have been piled up on top of the other bikes :oops:

might as well take a few photo's.
quite tidy really, but sharing with parts of landrover defender and new bathroom suite in boxes.
would really wish for a double garage, or the kind that has tall pitched roof, for second floor...............dream on al.

Attachments

• DSCF3345.JPG
    DSCF3345.JPG
    62.2 KB · Views: 1,909
  • DSCF3343.JPG
    DSCF3343.JPG
    65.3 KB · Views: 1,909
  • DSCF3341.JPG
    DSCF3341.JPG
    59.8 KB · Views: 1,909
retrobikeguy":30t4tn2i said:
You really dont wanna see my shed at the moment :?

here the picture from a few months ago

DSCF1354.jpg

just imagine I have been told to get all my recent ebay purchases out of the conservatory :( and they have been piled up on top of the other bikes :oops:

What's an MXZ ying & yang? - What's different to a normal MXZ?

And what's that blue frame?

rc300 nice to see the box tubing theme has continued and you have accessorised your garage with a box section ladder.

Crell":14oacped said:
What's an MXZ ying & yang? - What's different to a normal MXZ?

And what's that blue frame?

ying & yang ;) ➡️

yingyang.gif

81414107.jpg

Blue frame :?: - - - thats a box thats fallen over and I cant be bothered to reach in and pick everything that was in it up off the floor :LOL:

This baby is still 'under construction' so before anyone asks, yeah the massive lumps of concrete hung from the ceiling in cargo nets are to stop it blowing away before it gets Hilti bolted to the floor.

13' x 10' (can someone do the math and tell me how many bikes I can fit in there?... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: ), mains electric and lighting....just gotta get it finished before the 'projects' move in :D

Attachments

• Neill's shed.jpg
    Neill's shed.jpg
    119.2 KB · Views: 1,488
Couple of photos of mine

Attachments

• Garage1.JPG
    Garage1.JPG
    64.8 KB · Views: 1,462
  • Garage2.JPG
    Garage2.JPG
    58 KB · Views: 1,462
Shelf in my living room. Makes my wife ... not so happy. Kind of a vintage where's waldo up there.

shelf-1-1-8.jpg

Back