Show us what you did today, thread

Re: Re:

highlandsflyer":1xurn3xd said:
That is a cracking bike Jamie!

I wonder how she will get round the backroad bends of the Caithness rural idyll though..

Like a bloody rocket as usual.

I'm going to fill his panniers with rocks next ride... :)

Thanks guys :)
We have some of the stuff for the back on order, there's a new proper flightdeck and some U tubes which are the running boards along the side and once we save a bit more we maybe will buy the large bags that go on each side. The rack that's on it, you can see under the deck it has a rail running a few inches below the top one, this is the P rack so I can mount my Ortlieb panniers onto it. Two panniers per side. It has an Old Man Mountain rack on the front but I may sell this and put my Surly Nice rack that I took off my Trucker onto it.
I thought I might get boo'ed off for showing it here :)

Jamie

Re:

Went for a ride up West Lomond on my own after Keith had to call off due unforeseen circumstances...........naw he wiznae pished.
Glad I went as the mist cleared as I got to Leslie and knew there'd be an inversion once I got to top. Icy and snowy so nae feckin' mud...braw.
It was a wee bit cauld for my napper, need to get some insulation for next time.

And I need a better phone with a decent camera coz these pics are pish. :facepalm:

DSC00425_zpsfupsqckc.jpg

Knockhill just visible near middle distance.

DSC00426_zpslvi4956l.jpg

The top of Bishop Hill a bit more visible.

DSC00427_zps0hoyskvp.jpg

Looking to the North, all covered in snow.

DSC00428_zpsaz38ab89.jpg

Jist a sea of cloud.

DSC00429_zpsnmaifcaq.jpg

Falkland Hill, nae snaw.

DSC00430_zpsi7psen4n.jpg

This is a crappy pic of a Brocken Spectre.

Jamie, nae booing from me, that looks great for getting the 2 of ye about. What can you call it, as it's not what I'd call a tandem but there's 2 people on it? :mrgreen:
And I assume it's fairly capable offroad?

Re: Re:

old_coyote_pedaller":26k432h1 said:
Pit yer glesses oan Rob. Think they look like paintings coz they're crap photies. :mrgreen:
Does anybody else agree that the one I put up looks like a water colour?
It should read : A study in water colour of Falkland Hill, by Grumpy Old Twat

Re:

yes Rob, i've got MY glasses on and some of them STILL look like paintings!! :LOL:

beautiful pics nonetheless OCP, that's exactly my kind of ride, stunning weather :cool:

love the brocken spectre, but yeah, you need a much less p*sh camera! :LOL:

Back